The Innovation Camp is an opportunity to test and boost your innovation and collaboration skills in a multidisciplinary setup while solving a conceptual design and prototype development challenge in a real-life, sound tech industry setting.
Who is the Camp for?
The Innovation Camp is open to students from specific educations of the following universities: AU and DTU and students from Struer Statsgymnasium. To enrol in the Innovation Camp, please contact us for further eligibility information. Note that there is a limited number of seats in the course.
- Contact at AU: Lars G. Johansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact at DTU: Finn T. Agerkvist, email@example.com
- Contact for other interested students: Katrine Prassé Frausig, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Struer Statsgymnasium: Mads Brinkmann Pedersen, email@example.com
The course allows you to...
- Expand your professional network and competencies
- Try concept development in practice
- Work in small, multidisciplinary teams
All students bring different academic skill sets and methodologies to the table – all of which are crucial for the industry’s ability to create innovative and sustainable solutions for the future.
On the first day of the course, you and your team will be presented with this year’s brief, presenting you with an audio-themed design and development challenge. Over three weeks, the course will take you through all the steps of an intense innovation process, from the initial ideation and cross-disciplinary concept development over end-user and feasibility considerations, as well as sustainability and Life Cycle Assessment, to the final presentation of a working prototype, which must be presented to a board at the end of the course.
The course will teach you to...
- Cooperate in multidisciplinary team activities
- Propose and justify the value of new innovative technical solutions
- Conduct disciplinary analysis of a real-life industrial problem
- Present disciplinary research to stakeholders with different disciplinary backgrounds